靈境追尋(Vision Quest)

靈境追尋Vision Quest

這是一場獨自一人在大自然中的靜坐,歷時四天四夜

在這傳統四天四夜的靈境追尋之中,你將在一個直徑三公尺寬的圓裡,獨自度過四天四夜,完全沈浸於大自然的美麗與療癒的能量之中,以天為被、以地為床,只喝水、不進食,沒有干擾,戒除一切你所熟悉的事物。

你將面對面地遭遇自己,展開一段瞭解內心深處的你是誰(以及你不是誰)的旅程,藉此回顧自己的生命與選擇的追尋旅程。在日常生活中所有的干擾與吵鬧都去除後,當所有環繞在身邊的聲音緘默後,你將聽見自己靈魂正在輕輕細語,提醒你今生今世的目的。

四天四夜,只有你與造物者。

2010-11-26

I live in Gratitude... 我生活在感恩中

I live in Gratitude...
 我生活在感恩中

For all that I have given
感謝我被給予的一切
  and for all that I have received.
 及我所接受的一切
For the beauty in my life
感謝我生命中的美
  and for the sorrows I have known.
 及我所知的悲傷
For the challenges I've faced
感謝我所面對的挑戰
  and for just how far I've come.
 及我一路走來的旅程
For my courage and my gifts
感謝我的勇氣和天賦
  and for the wisdom I've acquired.
 及我所學得的智慧
For the journey and experience
感謝這趟旅程與經驗
  and for the kindness on the way.
 及一路上遇見的慈心
For my dreams and desires
感謝我的夢想與渴望
  and for the trust that I have learned.
 及我所學得的信任
For the joy and inspiration
感謝喜悅與啟發
  and for my purpose, newly found.
 及新尋得的目的
For the miracles unfolding
感謝不斷展開的奇蹟
  and for what tomorrow holds.
 及存在於明天的一切
For all the love I've known
感謝我所接觸所有愛
  and for that I've yet to give.
 及我將要付出的
For my friends, my home, and family
感謝我的朋友、我的家和家人
  and for the time to find myself.
 及我找到自我的時光
For abundance and simplicity
感謝富足與簡單
  and for the grace and opportunity.
 及恩典和機會
For the chance to make a difference
感謝創造影響力的機會
  and for the faith to know I will.
 及知道我將辦到的信心

By D.D. Watkins
達娃翻譯

沒有留言: